Fees for ALL of our camps include
- Campers learning in a positive and enthusiastic atmosphere.
- Instruction provided with small player/coach ratio (10:1).
- Campers having the opportunity to work with college coaches and college players and develop friendships with other campers.
- Campers grouped by age AND skill level for developmentally appropriate drill work.
- Camp gift
- Camp awards
- Housing and meals where applicable
All sessions will be held at the home of Rollins College Volleyball, Harold & Ted Alfond Sports Center.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A great attitude
- Volleyball shoes
- T-shirts, shorts, and socks
- Water bottle
- Athletic tape, ankle braces, etc.
- Money for snacks and camp store
- Towel and toiletries
- Flip flops
- Alarm clock
- $90 check payable to Rollins College for key deposit (check will be returned at check out when key is returned)