Fees for ALL of our camps include
- Campers learning in a positive and enthusiastic atmosphere.
- Instruction provided with small player/coach ratio (10:1).
- Campers having the opportunity to work with college coaches and college players and develop friendships with other campers.
- Campers grouped by age AND skill level for developmentally appropriate drill work.
- Camp gift
- Camp awards
- Housing and meals where applicable
*Refund policy – Full refunds of fees available prior to June 1 or in the event of Rollins Volleyball having to cancel camp prior to the start of camp. After June 1, refunds or camp credits will be considered on a case by case basis due to the amount of planning, preparation, and expense needed to assign the proper camp staff and secure facilities.
All sessions will be held at the home of Rollins College Volleyball, Harold & Ted Alfond Sports Center.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A great attitude
- Volleyball shoes
- T-shirts, shorts, and socks
- Water bottle
- Athletic tape, ankle braces, etc.
- Money for snacks and camp store
- Towel and toiletries
- Flip flops
- Alarm clock
- $90 check payable to Rollins College for key deposit (check will be returned at check out when key is returned)